JSC «International airport Astana» glad to offer CIP hall to your service which is located to the left of the front entrance in the new passenger terminal. This CIP hall is offered for passengers of domestic flights.
According to the list which is coordinated by the Head of Presidential Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan A.Musin and confirmed by the Head of the department of the Presidential affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of S.Kalmurzaev from 6th February 2009.
The list of protected and officials persons of the Republic Kazakhstan, the foreign states served in a hall «CIP» of the airport of Astana city under the reduced rate
Protected and officials persons of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. The chairman of the Constitutional council
2. The chairman of the Supreme Court
3. The Prosecutor-General
4. The chairman of the National bank
5. The chairman of the Central election committee
6. The chairman of the Committee of national security
7. The chairman of Accountability Committee on the control over execution of the republican budget
8. The Ministers, the executive secretary of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and deputy Ministers of foreign affairs
9. The commander of Republican guards
10. Mayors of the oblast
11. Deputies of the Senate and Mazhilis of Parliament
12. The Chairman of Agencies the Republic of Kazakhstan’s directly subordinated and accountable to President.
13. The members of official Kazakhstan delegations headed by of the Prime minister, deputy to Chairman of the Senate and Mazhilis of Parliament, and members of the Government
14. The chairman of the Commission of Human Rights at the President of Republic Kazakhstan
15. The president of National Academy of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan
16. The Ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan accredited in foreign countries.
Protected and official persons of foreign countries
17. The Ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary of foreign countries accredited in the Republic of Kazakhstan
18. The members of official delegations arriving to the Republic of Kazakhstan with official or working visits, leaded by Deputy Prime Ministers,chambers of the Parliament or members of the Governments
The cost of the service is:
– per 1 departure passenger on the list of officials persons 2600 KZT with VAT;
– per 1 arrival passenger on the list of officials persons 2600 KZT with VAT;
You can book CIP hall by the following ways:
1. To send the request by fax: 8(7172) 777 108;
2. To inform in oral form: 8 (7172) 777 108; 777 710;