Expression of Interest
“International Airport Astana” JSC is constructing a new international terminal building within its premises and this terminal will serve international departing and arriving passengers, their well-wishers and welcomers.
The international terminal will provide world class facilities to passengers and visitors and may consist of the following, amongst others:
▪ A mix retail & convenience outlets;
▪ Food & Beverage area;
▪ Shuttle/taxi/limousine service;
▪ Duty Free shops;
▪ Other services required at international passenger terminal.
The objective is to implement a vibrant mix of retail outlets, food & beverage and other convenience facilities.
“International Airport Astana” JSC intends to conduct competitive tender process, which will be launched at a later date to select vendors for particular services to be provided to passengers and visitors with the objective of signing the contract with the winning bidder.
In preparation for the tender as well as with the objective of identifying interested vendors, and to ensure that the widest possible information is circulated, “International Airport Astana” JSC is seeking Expression of Interest (further referred as EOI) from companies interested in conducting business activities at International passenger terminal of Astana international airport.
The pre-requisites for submission of the EOI are:
1. Portfolio of the company and description of current operation(s) and past experience of business and activities for which the EOI is communicated;
2. Company structure (franchise, headquarters);
3. Brand, trade mark represented and eventual references or ongoing business information;
4. Required area (sq.m.)
5. Conform to any existing statutory provisions for the operation of such facility and service under the Kazakhstan Laws, regulations and amendments thereto;
6. Provide single contact point reference, inclusive of email address, telephone number/s and web-site;
Potential vendors acknowledge that the information provided in this request aims at familiarization with the project, is for informational purposes and is not a legal basis for the creation of legal relations. JSC “Astana International Airport” and its employees shall not be liable for any action arising out of, or in connection with this information, bearing the notification and does not constitute a public offer.
The EOI proposal must be submitted in one original in a sealed envelope as per above instructions at the following address: 119 Kabanbay Batyr str., Astana, Post Office 14, Shtab building.
The tender information will be published on the Astana Airport official web site and all the entities that have submitted the EOI will be informed directly.
Any query should be addressed in writing to the Chairman of the Board five days prior to the submission date of the EOI proposals. Late request for clarification shall not be entertained.
This EOI request is not part of the tender process, but only expresses the interest of the potential vendor lodged in the implementation of its activities in the International passenger terminal of the International Astana Airport.
For queries, please contact: +7 7172 777 733, +7 7172 777 023, +7 7172 777 898