Joint Stock Company “Astana International Airport” requires the services of an auctioneer in the sale of special equipment
Joint Stock Company “International Airport Astana” (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) in connection with the holding of open auctions (English and Dutch method of bidding) for the period until May 31, 2017 requires the services of an auctioneer in the sale of special equipment.
The main requirements for applicants:
1. Higher professional education;
2. Availability of a certificate of qualification for auction tenders;
3. Experience in conducting auction auctions for at least five years (welcome);
4. Holding of trades at any time by request and in accordance with the terms of the Customer with the preparation of all necessary documentation;
5. Skills for analyzing documentation, results of auctions.
The skills of bidding, both in public and in Russian, are welcome.
Payment for services is carried out at the expense of the property sold (but not more than the amount equivalent to 1000 MCI, including all deductions and costs of the auctioneer for all auctions).
Applications are accepted on weekdays from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm until 15 May 2017 hours in a sealed envelope at the following address: Republic of Kazakhstan, 010014 Astana, airport, OPS No. 14, office (for the Accounting Office 110).
In the application it is necessary to indicate contact details, as well as attach a price offer, a copy of the identity card, a copy of the taxpayer’s certificate and other documents confirming compliance with the basic requirements.
The envelopes will be opened by the commission at 4:00 pm on May 15, 2017 at the following address: Republic of Kazakhstan, 010014 Astana, airport, OPS No. 14, Headquarters building, 2nd floor, conference room.
Phones for inquiries: +7 (7172) 777-452; +7 (7172) 777-543.