Aviation Security Pass Office is a structural subdivision of Astana International Airport JSC and issues all types of passes in accordance with the requirements of the Order of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 15.10.2010 №457 “On approval of types and forms of passes for passage, vehicular passage to airport restricted area and the instruction “The procedure for issuing and registering passes to Astana International Airport JSC” , which defines the basic rules and procedures for issuing all types of passes to airport restricted area.
Passes for passage, vehicular passage to airport(aerodrome) restricted area are strict accounting document.
ISSUE OF PASSES
Applications for Astana International Airport restricted area pass issue for individuals and vehicles of outside companies:
- Aviation security briefing at obtaining airport territory (restricted areas) pass
- Extract of the Corporate Standard “Access Regime of Astana International Airport JSC”
- Letter for personal pass issue (permanent- (temporary)
- Letter for personal pass issue (single-use)
- Letter for vehicle pass issue
- Questionnaire for coordination with the Border Patrol of Committee of National Security of the RoK of Astana International Airport
Executing official duties Staff of Aviation Security Service, customs, boundary authorities of Astana International Airport JSC have the right to withdraw all types of passes in case of violation by persons of the established requirements of aviation security with the subsequent transfer of passes to the airport management for adoption of the further decision.
When revealing forgery of passes, materials of investigation are reported by Aviation Security Service of the Company to law enforcement agencies according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW PASS IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- use of pass for other purposes;
- use of void pass;
- transferring pass to another person (for another motor vehicle);
- manufacturing and use of pass photocopies ;
- counterfeit of pass;
- non-observance of the rules of staying in the established zone;
- Failure to comply with the rules for wearing pass by staff and for location of pass on a motor vehicle in accordance with Appendix No. 18;
- finding in the airport regime and restricted areas at times not related to operating activities;
- finding in the airport regime and restricted areas o in a state of intoxication;
- dismissal or transfer of pass holder;
- violation of access regime;
- non-compliance with the established scheme and speed at driving at airport (aerodrome) and the access zone of the airport (aerodrome);
- lack of a driver’s license for the right to drive a vehicle, a permit for the right to drive at the aerodrome;
- entry into the airport with persons not having airport pass;
- non-compliance with the requirements of the Company Security Aviation, customs and border staff responsible for the organization of the regime and the traffic safety officers responsible for organizing traffic safety on the airport (aerodrome) territory;
- Non-compliance with the rules and obligations specified in the application.
THE COMPANY’S MANAGEMENT
WITHDRAWS PASS IN FOLLOWING CASES:
- liquidation of the organization;
- transfer of the basing to another airport;
- termination of the service rendering contract.
During the whole stay in restricted, border and customs areas, persons wear passes on the outer clothing and present them for monitoring at the first request of the employees of the authorized bodies, aviation security employees, flight safety inspectors, border and customs officials.
If you have any questions please call: +7 7172 777 402